Let's come together and be blessed while having a rockin' time in God's presence! See you there~ =P

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Praise God!

Shalom!
Ma Nishma?
Hahaha. This week is in Hebrew :P
The greetings differ though, for example, you say:
Ma Shlomcha (How are you?) when you greet a guy
Ma Shlomech (How are you?) when you greet a girl

Interesting? Hahaha, enough for the greetings,
lets move on straight into our weekly annoucements! =)

______________________________

Despite it being a holiday, there was still CF last Friday!
We had an awesome time of just praising God and doing CampusRevo :D
Eunice Pui (from IMU CampusRevo) and Jade Tan (from TCPJ CampusRevo) came and shared their stories on how God used them to impact their respective campuses!
Also we had our very own friend, Soon Fei, from our campus to give his personal testimony:

"As some of you may know, I really wasn't living much of a Christian life before the camp. Ask any of my friends, there would be at least one curse or swear word in every of my sentences, and worse, my heart was really dull and cold towards God. During the first day of camp, there was a part of me that did not really feel like going, but anyway, I told myself to just go with an open heart. During the first session itself, I was really touched by God... so much so that I felt really lead to just walk up to the altar and when the pastor prayed for me, I really broke down and cried...a lot. I could tell you guys that camp really just blessed me and brought me back to Christ, I am really thankful for the Lord for His faithfullness and His mercy and grace."

"So, how have I changed after camp? I hardly ever swear anymore, and I'm trying to stop completely! I could get along with my parents really well after the camp. God is just so amazing and is working in me every single day, and I just want to encourage you all to just hang on to Him and never let go no matter what trials or tribulations that may come in your way, and to just stand up and walk with Him again after falling, cause He will never let you go and He will ALWAYS be there to welcome you back, amen? :)" - Soon Fei

That was an awesome testimony, wasn't it?! :D
It just shows how great God's love and grace is for us!
Pesornal stories are really powerful
so keep emailing us your testimonies to taylorscf@gmail.com!
You never know, your true story can encourage someone today =)
______________________________

This week in CF,
Pastor Nirhal from OneHopeMalaysia will be speaking to us!
For those who are stressed out about exams, it's time to leave your mountain-load of books, and just come this Friday and be recharged with God's ever-awesome word!
It's going to be another exciting CF meeting, so do come and invite a friend along as well ^^
We're meeting at LT7 from 2:30~4pm as usual!
See you there!~
______________________________

Prayer meeting is happening everyday behind the basketball court!
This week we are meeting from 7am to 7:58am!
It's super early for some of you,
but let's try our best to come and really pray for God to use us
even as we're drawing near the end of 2009, yeah?
Remember God is looking for your availability not ability :)
______________________________

CampusRevo is happening everyday for this week!
Reason being that we want to impact our campus with what little time we have left this year.
So, come and join us during your breaks at the ECA center from 10am to 1pm! =)
______________________________

Celebration points! God's grace on us to grow is really amazing!
For the past 2 weeks, we had record breaking attendances!
In the moring prayer meeting, 41 people came!
Also, 35 people came for CampusRevo and a total of 65 people came for CF!!
Praise God for the fantabulous growth! Let us not however be content where we are now, but lets invite more people to come and join us yeah?
Let us dare to dream bigger dreams because our God is big, amen?!
______________________________

Hahaha. Alrights, that's it for this week!
For those who are sitting for exams, wishing you all the best and study smart! :P
And we will see you this Friday!

Lehitraot!

No comments: